Free “No Pressure” Consultations
At Precision Laser our tattoo removal consultations are always free. For in-person consultations or by Skype if you just can’t make it in contact us today! The goal of a consultation is to discuss the concerns you have with the tattoo as well as what you would like to accomplish with our services.
We will go over what you can expect during tattoo removal sessions as well as package and pricing options so you can choose the best treatment option for you.
The success and safety of your tattoo removal procedure depends very much on your complete candidness during your consultation. You’ll be asked a number of questions about your health, desires and lifestyle.
During your tattoo removal consultation be prepared to discuss:
- Your tattoo removal goals
- Any medical conditions, drug allergies and medical treatments
- Current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco and drug use.
- Previous surgeries
Your technician will also:
- Evaluate your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors
- Take photographs.
- Discuss your options and recommend a course of treatment
- Discuss likely outcomes of tattoo removal and any risks or potential complications
Be sure to ask your technician questions. It’s very important to understand all aspects of your tattoo removal procedure.
During the consultation the technician will answer the most asked questions;
Specifically, you’ll discover:
1) How Tattoo Removal Works
2) Will Your Tattoo Be Completely Removed After The First Treatment
3) How Long You Should Wait Between Your Tattoo Removal Treatments
4) What To Know If You Have A Colored Tattoo
5) Will The Tattoo Removal Process Scar You
6) Does Getting Your Tattoo Removed Hurt?
7) How Much Does Tattoo Removal Cost?
Our quotes are based on many years of treatment experience as well as the Kirby Desai scale. You may want to read more about it on your own. You can do so right here: Kirby Desai Scale
It’s natural to feel some anxiety, whether it’s excitement for your anticipated new look or a bit of pre-treatment stress. Don’t be shy about discussing these feelings with us.