We all want to have the best skin possible. We want our skin to look smooth and natural. You can make this happen with the eDermaStamp micro-needling pen.
Whether you have scars, wrinkles, or other common signs of aging, our newest skin care services using the eDermaStamp micro-needling pen can inject new life into your skin.
Microneedling Pen – What Is A eDermaStamp Pen?
The eDermaStamp is the most advanced type of micro-needling device available. It’s used to help reduce fine lines, tighten and rejuvenate the skin. At Precision Laser we only invest in the best technology available, which is why we selected eDermaStamp as the solution for our demanding clients.
If you have wrinkles, fine lines, pigmentation, acne scars, and other skin issues, the eDermaStamp pen will help improve your skin.
Who Should Use eDermaStamp Treatment?
There are many people who can benefit from eDermaStamp pen treatments. It’s used to treat a wide variety of skin issues. You are an ideal candidate for this service if you have:
- Wrinkles on your face
- Fine lines around your mouth and eyes
- Skin pigmentation concerns
- Enlarged pores
- Other skin concerns
To achieve the best results, 3 treatments are ideal to see the best results, although most clients see visible results after their first treatment. Treatments are typically 4 to 6 weeks apart.
How an eDermaStamp Microneedle Pen Works
The eDermaStamp microneedle pen is a non-surgical procedure. It uses collagen induction therapy. The procedure is completed in a few simple steps:
- The needles create thousands of tiny punctures in the skin at a precise depth for maximum efficacy and safety. This creates micro traumas.
- Type 2 collagen is then produced by the skin. This is an important distinction – type 2 is the type you want to see proper results. This production is the body’s immune system response. This will help fill in scars, wrinkles and other skin issues.
- The process sparks the healing of the skin. After your skin experiences any kind of damage, the body produces replacement tissue to repair the damaged area.
- There is a build-up of collagen after a number of treatments, making your skin smoother and more natural looking.
Why Is eDermaStamp The Best Microneedling Pen?
eDermaStamp is the best micro-needling pen on the market because it was designed by Dermaroller. It’s the original, it is licensed by Health Canada, it only uses safe micro-needles, and it uses the optimal needle count to provide the best results.
The Benefit of Micro-needling Pen Professional Treatment
There is a significant difference in results you can expect when you see a professional for micro-needling treatments. Here are some of the key benefits:
- It’s Non-surgical: Treatments using the eDermaStamp pen are non-surgical and are completed safely in our office by certified medical aestheticians.
- Professional results: When you have the procedure done by a professional, you can expect professional results. You’ll have peace of mind in know it was done right and no damage was caused to your skin.
- Expert advice: With all of our skin care treatments, you’ll receive expert advice to care for your skin after the appointment, get recommended treatment scheduled, and we’ll happily answer any and all of your questions.
Learn More About eDermaStamp and Micro-Needling
Learn more about micro-needling by reading these great pages on the topic:
Schedule A FREE Consultation Today!
Contact us today to book your FREE skin care consultation. We look forward to helping you get your skin ready for summer.