Love Themed Tattoos That Frequently Get Removed
Here we take a look at some of the most common love themed tattoos we remove from our clients:
Love and Couples Themed Tattoos That Are Stronger Than Love
- Ex-lover’s name: This has got to be one of the most commonly seen tattoos in tattoo removal offices. People stress all the time to NEVER get the name of a lover, but people still do it all the time. Then they end up regretting it. Good thing we can help you eliminate the mistake and the ink forever.
- Heart tattoo: It’s not just sailors who get heart tattoos. People get all types of heart tattoos with the names and dates related to a lover. But when they get heartbroken, they are left with a meaningless tattoo; that is, unless you want to keep a memory of your ex-lover.
- Ex-lover portrait: Maybe the only thing worse than getting a lover’s name tattooed on your body is getting their portrait. Just, why?
- Song lyrics: Every couple has a song, right? But when you break up, the last thing you want is any reminder of the song. It’s bad enough when you hear it on the radio, but what if you had the song lyrics tattooed on your body?
- Love quotes: Many couples get tattoos of quotes that express their love. Some are a few words, others are an entire verse. But when the love runs out, so does the meaning of the tattoo.
- Matching tattoos: Couples getting matching tattoos has become very common today. From hearts, symbols, words, and complementary designs, there is no shortage of matching tattoo ideas you could get with your lover.
- Inside jokes: Some couples get tattoos that are an inside joke. It can be a cute way to share something just between the two of you. However, the joke isn’t so funny when you are no longer with the person.
Tattoo Removal Advice
Book A Free Laser Tattoo Removal Consultation
Have a tattoo you want removed? Contact our Toronto or London office to book a FREE consultation for laser tattoo removal services. We look forward to having you as a client!
People make mistakes. When it comes to tattoos, we are here to help. Have an ex-lover’s name tattoo? Have a heart tattoo? This month only, take 40% off for Valentine’s! All other tattoos get 20% off.