Summer is just around the corner. Many people have already started wearing open toe shoes and flip flops. However, for some, this isn’t an option – yet.
If you have toenail fungus or suspect you do, you may feel embarrassed about your feet. You won’t wear open toe shoes or show your bare feet. This can be tough when you’re at the pool or beach.
Did you know 10% of people have toenail fungus? That’s 1 in 10 people who suffer from toenail fungus. If you don’t have it, you likely know someone who does.
The good news is you can eliminate toenail fungus and get your toenails ready for summer quicker than you think.
Is There A Toenail Fungus Cure?
Yes, there is a cure for toenail fungus. This unsightly condition is permanent without treatment. The issue is, most people choose the wrong type of treatment.
How To Get Rid Of Toenail Fungus?
There are a number of common treatments people use to get rid of toenail fungus:
- Oral treatments: Taken on their own, they are only 40% effective, and can take months to work and they often cause unpleasant side effects such as skin issues, upset stomach, dizziness and more. Doctors don’t like prescribing this as it is extremely hard on the liver.
- Anti-fungal creams: Creams are good at preventing the spread of fungus, but only 10% effective at removing fungus that is already there. When effective they take a long time to work, sometimes up to a year or more to fully get rid of the fungus.
- Surgical procedure: This is considered to be a last resort treatment and requires you to have your nail removed completely. It is the most invasive and expensive treatment option.
- While these toenail fungus treatments can occasionally be effective, why not use a treatment that is the sure thing – toenail fungus laser treatments?
How To Get Rid Of Toenail Fungus Fast
If you want to get rid of toenail fungus fast, there is only one proven method to use. Toenail fungus laser treatments using the patented Pinpointe ® laser system are the only way to go. It is a non-invasive treatment that works quickly.
The laser can accurately pinpoint the fungus beneath the nail and get rid of it without damaging your toenail.
The result – your toenails will be fungus free, and you’ll have nails that are ready for summer.
Precision Laser Offers The Best Toenail Fungus Treatment
At Precision Laser, we use PinPointe™ FootLaser™. It is the most advanced laser for treating onychomycosis (toenail fungus). It’s 72% effective after only one treatment. We offer a series of three treatments, which gives you the best possible chance at success.
How it works is simple:
- The laser releases a pulsed laser beam
- The laser beam is precisely the right wavelength and speed to heat the fungus to a temperature of 65°C
- The laser keeps it at that temperature long enough to kill the fungus
Learn More About Toenail Fungus
Schedule A FREE Toenail Fungus Treatment Consultation Today!
Contact us today to book your free toenail fungus treatment consultation. We look forward to helping you get your toenails ready for summer.