10 Skin Care And Tattoo Removal New Year’s Resolutions
Being a bit biased, we hope that skin care and tattoo removal are on your list. To give you a little nudge, we’ve put together the top 15 skin care and laser tattoo removal resolutions.
Skin Care New Year’s ResolutionsAre you finally ready to improve your skin? Perfect your imperfections by putting more time and effort into skin care. Try these resolutions:
1. Try HydraFacial: Trust us, once you try it, you’ll love it!
2. Wear sunscreen: This is so important. Protect your skin against harmful UV rays.
3. Moisturize more frequently: Commit to moisturizing regularly, especially when you get out of the snow.
4. Get rid of acne scars once and for all: Tired of having acne scars? Improve your skin and get your confidence back through acne scar removal treatments.
5. Get some sleep: Give your body time to recharge, eliminate toxins, and rejuvenate. Your skin shows whether you’re getting enough sleep. Getting enough sleep is also important when having a tattoo removed. Speaking of tattoo removal, let’s take a look at some tattoo-related new year’s resolutions:
Tattoo Removal New Year’s ResolutionsHave a tattoo you want to get rid of? A new year is the perfect time to make it a thing of the past. Consider these tattoo removal resolutions:6. Commit to finally getting rid of that eyesore: Have you been going back and forth about whether or not to finally get rid of that bad tattoo? Make this year the year you actually do something about it. 7. Make an educated tattoo removal decision: Not all tattoo removal methods are the same. Some are safer than others. Consider laser tattoo removal from an experienced professional.
8. Actually follow the aftercare instructions: If you get your tattoo removed, follow the aftercare instructions. They are designed to help the removal process.
9. Invest in the best – PicoSure: If you are going to get a tattoo removed, use the best – the PicoSure laser. It can remove your tattoos more effectively with fewer treatments.
10. Commit to not getting bad tattoos: Think twice before you get your next tattoo. If you choose to get some more ink, make sure you choose an experienced and reputable tattoo artist.